- The pastry stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the pastry
- This pastry is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box
- Country of Origin: India
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary or regional unavailability issues.
- Store cream pastry in a refrigerator. Fondant pastry should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Serve the pastry at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant pastry.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours. Enjoy your Pastry!
There are no reviews yet.